Your Local Authority Building Control Services
Nottingham Building Control is a leading statutory service for providing control services on all types of construction projects. We are an award winning Local Authority and have been exceptionally successful in LABC excellence awards in the following:
- National Grand Final winner in 2014 for the ‘ Best Large Commercial Building’ Orchard Hotel University Park Nottingham
- Regional finals winner in 2015 for the ‘Best Social or Affordable New Housing Development’ Eddleston Drive Clifton Nottingham
- Regional finals winner in 2015 for the ‘Best Educational Building’ Robert Shaw Primary School Southfield Road Nottingham
Why Choose Nottingham City Council
Nottingham City Building Control Team is a non-profit making organisation that pride itself in offering the most cost-effective, professional and customer focused service.
All of our surveyors are highly experienced and have extensive local knowledge, which enables us to guide our customers from concept through to completion of building projects.
- Qualified Building Control surveyors
- Local knowledge
- Impartial advice
- Disability audits and advice
- Responsive local team
- Site inspections
- Completion certificates
- Technical expertise
Our service is friendly, efficient and accurate, with a fast turnaround on plan checking and next-day site inspections. Our client-focused services include detailed plan and structural checking and site inspections tailored to each individual projects construction programme.
Get our latest updates delivered to your inbox.Sign up for Job Alerts, What's On, Latest News and more...